Eligibility while applying for Degree courses
- Applicants must have a pass in an examination recognized by the Department of Pre-University Education, Karnataka while applying.
- The applicant must satisfy all other conditions set by the relevant examining bodies.
- Applicants must personally fill in the forms correctly and neatly.
- Applicants should register the same at the college office on the date mentioned on the notice board.
- Separate applications should be submitted if a candidate is applying for more than one course.
- Applications received after the last date will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications and applications with false information of any sort will automatically be treated as invalid.
- Admission without the submission of original certificates will only be provisional.
Eligibility while applying for PU courses
- The selection of the candidates is based on their aggregate marks scored in the qualifying exams and performance in the interview.
- The shortlisted names of candidates provisionally selected will be displayed on the notice board on specified date as per PU Board directives.
- Selected candidates will appear for an interview along with their parents (compulsory) on the dates specified with the necessary documents. lf the candidate fails to attend the interview on the specified date, the seat will be allotted to the next candidate in line. Self attested photocopies of documents, as mentioned below, needs to be produced at the interview.
- Karnataka SSLC/ICSE/CBSE marks card or any other equivalent qualifying certificate.
- Caste Certificate in case of students belonging to SC/ST/OBC is required.
- Transfer Certificate.
- Conduct Certificate.
- Physically challenged and visually impaired candidates should enclose a copy of a certificate obtained from a Registered Medical Practitioner, stating the nature of disability.
- Non-Karnataka candidates should provide an undertaking from their parents regarding details of the local guardians. The local guardians will be responsible for all the activities of the students.